[Early Release] Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Path Of The Righteous [Talk Up!]

Raxbait: Hip
yes!
An amazing Episode,
everything in this episode was perfect leading up to the finale.

"Path of the Righteous"

I honestly don't know where to start. This episode was Excellent! Superb! And pure EPIC!

-Casey's defiance against Master Mao's "orders" was amazing. I mean, this episode alone made me like Casey a lot more. Really.

- Casey and Jarrod/Dai Shi fighting was beyond amazing! I really felt the spirit and emotion in that scene. I have to give both Jason and Bede MAJOR props for their role in this episode.

- The final fight against Snapper and Scorch was cool. I wasn't expecting to see the Lion and Chameleon Spirits/Zords...but it was pretty enjoyable.

I wish there was more to say. Lol. 5/5.

Well...at least the fist sage costumes didn't go to waste...though having Robotough in JF would still be funny.:laugh::castlerock:

In case nobody has realized, a miniature Robotough is packaged with the Jungle Fury Cheetah Ranger figure.

As for the episode, I was surprised when Master Mao came out and told Casey that Jarrod could never be redeemed. I was beginning to think it was Dai Shi playing a trick.

Holy. God. Damn.

I don't think I've ever gotten a chubby watching Power Rangers, but I got one this episode. Everything about it was perfect. The Acting was amazing. The fights were awesome. Nothing about it was bad. Casey defying Master Mao, Casey and Jarrod storming through Daishi's temple wrecking #### and kicking each others ass, the whole ending fight. All of it was just beautiful. I give it a 50/5.

I was surprised when Master Mao came out and told Casey that Jarrod could never be redeemed. I was beginning to think it was Dai Shi playing a trick.

So did I. But I can see why he would think that since the last time he tried to reach Jarrod, he accidently reminded Dai Shi of the Rhino Nexus' power.

Is not impressed right now...
-This episode was shot in widescreen?
-While I'm glad Dominic actually gets to say something, he's not even trying to keep his accent there...
-Hey, they remembered Theo and Lily's second Tuesday tradition. AND they remembered that Theo is in love with Lily!
-I like the exchange between Casey and Master Mao.
-The Casey/Jarrod fight was very well done.
-Wait, so Jarrod and Camille can just turn sideways and morph? That's probably more effective than a big elaborate morphing call. Their part was kind of awkward during the roll call, though.
-This seems like a perfect place for Flit to make an appearance, but no sign of him. Is he dead or something (not that that would be a bad thing).

This... was a GREAT episode. For once, Casey wasn't a whiny little ****. And the battle scenes, while 90% of the episode, were executed beautifully. I went in to this with pretty low expectations, and this episode exceeded them and then some. I think I'll have to take back all my thoughts about John Tellegen being a bad writer. 4/5.

Respecting everyone's options; I'd really like to know which individual voted this episode as, "No, no more..."?