DX Trigger Magnum and Metal Shaft SANS memory!

chubbyman

Member
Hey ya'll, looking to sell trigger magnum and metal shaft. The two was brought from a fellow forum member and they just came in today. He left them ALL in a very amazing condition, great seller, and since I have no need for the trigger magnum and metal shaft, I decided to sell them. I just opened them to take out the memories, so you are getting a second hand stuff from a "middleman" so to speak :laugh:

PM me for details!

IMG_1460.avif

thanks guys!
 
Good luck getting it sold without the DX Memories... At least put the candy versions with them. :thumbs:
 
I don't know, worth a shot. people didn't get a chance to get the trigger magnum. And decided to get trigger + metal memories separately. Now comes a chance for them to get the magnum and shaft without doubling on the memories!! so yea...possibility? LOL
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top