Doug Sloan: The Good

If the whole series of NS and DT had been as well done as their special events like Samurai Quest, Thunder Storm, and the finales, I'd have a lot less to complain about.

But he definately did some good.
 

Well said. I enjoyed DinoThunder alot more than Ninja Storm but I enjoy both series as a whole. Could've done with a lot less comedy in Ninja Storm but the show is made for kiddies, not for my grown ass. Other thans some annoying characters, I don't have much to complain about either.
 
VengeanceGOD said:
No, actually, I have no idea what you mean. Care to elaborate?

Alright. Let me tell you....

Anti-Sentites always prefer NS and DT because of less Sentai footages. That's why they like Doug Sloan alot.

Anyways, Anti-Sentites are gay. Yeah... yeah.
 
ForeverRed said:
Alright. Let me tell you....

Anti-Sentites always prefer NS and DT because of less Sentai footages. That's why they like Doug Sloan alot.

Anyways, Anti-Sentites are gay. Yeah... yeah.

I concur. :laugh: :dance:
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…