Worship Doug Sloan is just pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doggy Kruger said:
SPD is the new beginning of the future of the PR franchise and I'm in loving everything about it. I have faith in Kalish

For a once, I agree with you. I am very proud with Bruce Kalish's work and S.P.D. makes me happy alot. Thanks to Bruce that I got hooked up for SPD. :198: I love SPD so much and it's one of my favorite series since Time Force.

NinjaJack said:
One thing Sloan had in Zeo,MMPR and NS-DT were great charecters like Lord Zedd, Rito, Kira, Messogog Tommy and the original five.

He was fine back in MMPR-Zeo.
 
Okay...at the request of a member (and also reading the whole thread) I'm gonna close it, before it gets out of hand. Besides, threads like this really don't serve a purpose other than to blow off steam, and getting other people's feathers ruffled.

Honestly, if you like Doug Slone, if you don't, if you like Ninja Storm & Dino Thunder, if you don't, I don't really give a crap. IT'S A KIDS SHOW!! There is just no reason, absolutly NO reason to get so freakin worked up about it. Move on already!

If Keith wants to reopen the thread...well, that's his call, he's the boss around here. But really HLJ is always been about expressing our ideas an opinions, not as a bitch fest, that is pretty much beating a dead horse...that's been dead and buried long ago.

-RF
 
Rider Faiz said:
But really HLJ is always been about expressing our ideas an opinions, not as a bitch fest, that is pretty much beating a dead horse...that's been dead and buried long ago.

-RF

HLJ eh? You must really be looking forward to your next purchase. :laugh: ;)


Seriously though.... I was set to type out a huge paragraph in response to this thread but I really don't have the energy at this time. This really is like beating a dead horse. Please... let it end. Doug Sloan is not the Anti-Christ. :nono:

ADDED: I also find it quite funny how some bash Sloan for his silly humor in PR yet S.P.D. has had plenty of those silly comedic moments and those same people praise Kalish for it. I don't get it. I know a typical response will be..."Well, Kalish's humor is actually good." :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
Hariken said:
HLJ eh? You must really be looking forward to your next purchase. :laugh: ;)
DOH!!!
I didn't even notice I did that when I proofread my post *smacking forhead*. Would you believe that it's because the 'L' button and the 'U' button are so close together? No?...didn't think so.

-RF
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top