Dark Kabuto
In Justice, We Trust!
A thought just occured.
Wouldn't Double be technically be the 12th Heisei Rider? I mean...there was G and all.
Wouldn't Double be technically be the 12th Heisei Rider? I mean...there was G and all.
A thought just occured.
Wouldn't Double be technically be the 12th Heisei Rider? I mean...there was G and all.
G is not an official Rider, it's a spoof. Remember when SMAP did Kamen Renraider a few years back?
So, Double is technically the 11th.
Kamen Renaider was a spoof but G was given the official Rider treatment by Toei. Its still a parody but it has all the special trimmings and certificate of authenticity that official Riders have.
And technically W would be the 12th Heisei lead TV series Rider to air since Black RX aired during the Heisei period. However W is the 11th one produced in the Heisei period.
If you added Shin, ZO and J, W is rider no. 14 or 15.
They should've make Kamen Rider G series. Phooney. I loved the design of G.
I said TV series lead Riders, Shin was a direct to video movie while ZO and J were theatrical movies.