Does knowing the ending of a show prevent you from watching it?

Kind of hard to miss spoilers for shows that have been off the air for years... But I try to avoid knowing how a show ends before I get there, so I can't really remember a time where this applies.

But I can say that I've watched shows (or played games *cough*) that when I finally get to their craptastic endings, I want my time back. No matter how enjoyable the ride. So, yeah, I think knowing the ending of a show would prevent me from watching it.

004Brave, don't feel bad. No reason to. People may say you are missing out on something great, but you know what I tell myself? There are other great things out there, I don't have time to waste on something I know will only be partially satisfying. :)

knowing the ending could give you a different taste in watching a series but the finale isn't the series itself...

blade was shown here on tv but i wasn't able to really follow it like ryuuki due to schedule conflicts... i have seen the final episode and i saw those riders being emo with each other due to the main guys heroic sacrifice... but after watching the whole series despite knowing the ending, kenzaki's sacrifice weighted more to it...