Does Blue Beetle have a chance for Box office success

I said oooh
Dc should have not fired Henry Cavil and Black Adam should have not been over budgeted and should have not competed against Avatar and black Panther.

Please do not Ban Me
It still stings that Shazam fury of Gods flopped because people decided to not watch it because of the DCU announcement.

James Gunn made some fans lost trust to Warner Brothers, They need to make damage control for this movire to work.

Refined Rebel
I like that for once, the hero isn't a genius orphan or a privileged rich kid; instead, he's just a regular person. His family is complete, including his parents and siblings.

The Arctic Blaze
Gunn, in my opinion, will be good to the DC Universe. The trailer for DC Blue Beetle is great! It's great to see a lesser-known hero get their own movie, and the spectacular effects are fantastic. I'm excited to watch how the characters interact because the casting is excellent. The story's action-packed idea has piqued my curiosity. After watching the trailer, I'm quite intrigued, and I can't wait to see the film!

I can tell it is originally for HBO Max, it looks low budget to be a theatrical movie but they need to make money after the fails of Shazam 2 and Black Adam.

Miracle Musings
I think Joker 2 will have DCU from bankruptcy, They need to release this after Joker to earn its momentum.

I think Joker 2 will have DCU from bankruptcy, They need to release this after Joker to earn its momentum.
I agree Joker 2 could have a significant impact on DCU's financial situation. Following the massive success of the first Joker film, fans and critics alike are eagerly waiting for the sequel. If executed well, Joker 2 has the potential to capitalize on the momentum created by the first film and help DCU recover from its financial difficulties. Nonetheless, careful planning and execution will be required to ensure that the film lives up to fans' expectations and successfully draws in audiences.

Shazam failed because it followed a failure movie which Black Adam and both movies are suppose to be connected.

DJ

Dc should have not fired Henry Cavil and Black Adam should have not been over budgeted and should have not competed against Avatar and black Panther.
The dismissal of Henry Cavil from DC was disheartening to hear, and the matter should have been approached with caution. His performance as Superman was impeccable, and his massive fan base demands more respect. Furthermore, observing the financial struggles of "Black Adam" and its competition with remarkable films such as "Avatar" and "Black Panther" was truly unfortunate. It's essential for the movie industry to recognize and value the art and talent behind each production, rather than solely focusing on financial figures.