Does knowing the ending of a show prevent you from watching it?

Title of the thread says it all. Have you guys feel like not watching a show because you already know the ending to it? (I like to keep this discussion towards tokusatsu).

For me, I've been spoiled the ending of Ryuki and Blade, and aside from other problems I have with the shows, I don't feel the need to watch them. Have you guys ever felt this way?

Nope. The ending is just the last part of the ride - it's the ride itself that's the most fun part.

Heroes are forever
Depends on the show. If it's one I'm interested in, then no, I'll still watch it.

If it's not, that's probably the reason why I would spoil myself instead of watching it.

Lurker
I don't spoil any shows for myself, but I do read up on the spoilers for any tokusatsu movie.
It doesn't deter me from waiting 6 months to watch them, instead they make me eager to watch the movies.

In a sense this could apply to shows since seeing it in action is different than reading the spoilers.
Especially since spoilers usually omit certain things that happen on the show, such as a play by play of awesome fight scenes, or certain emotions portrayed by the actors/actresses.

strangley it makes me want to see the ending more example TV Tropes spoiled the end of GARO and for some reason it made me wanna see the bittersweet ending played out instead of just reading it.

Why would you allow yourself or another to spoil those shows?

It wasn't intentional. HJU Radio many times spoiled the ending of shows, esp. Blade. Not that I'm blaming them, but it is kinda a bummer when someone reveals the ending of a show.

I think not. Yes it will spoil the fun, but it makes me wonder how the story came to that end. So i guess it wont prevent me from watching.

Hmm... Interesting responses guys. I guess it's the ride that makes or breaks a show than the ending.

I just feel really bad that I could not get into Ryuki and Blade, and knowing the ending of those shows does not motivate me to watch them.