Abyss | Netflix Original K-Drama Series | What Does Your Soul Look Like?

It's fascinating to see how the Abyss becomes into a powerful tool in the series, capable of resurrecting dead people. However, I can understand why some viewers might have been concerned about its operation and the significance of the many orb hues.
The romance subplot in Abyss adds a heartfelt touch to an otherwise intriguing and enigmatic drama. Despite their physical differences, Cha Min and Go Se-yeon's relationship demonstrates that true love transcends appearances. I found myself rooting for them as they worked together to solve the murder mystery and deal with the problems of being identified by their loved ones.Despite some criticism, I recommend watching Abyss on television.

Pain is temporary, Success is Forever
I remember being taken by "Abyss" from the start. The idea of the orb resurrecting humans with altered appearances was enticing and strange. The episode kept me laughing with Cha Min's humorous antics while also keeping me on edge with the murder investigation. If you like dramas with a twist, "Abyss" is a great choice!