Doctor Strange Film Could be a go in the Future?

This could be good. I thought the TV movie from back in the 70s was decent enough
 
As long as they don't screw up his reason for learning magic like the animated one from a year or two ago did. I've seen the old getting over a dead loved one chestnut way too often.
 
I'd prefer they focus on other characters first...namely Cap. It's sad enough we've had two Hulk films before a Captain America one.
 
I hope this rumor is utter bullshit.

http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5669&Itemid=99

That's what the rumor mill is turning out today. The man who brought Batman back to the big screen in a very big way is rumored to be in line to play Marvel's Dr. Strange.

An unnamed source told the news outlet "Bang Showbiz" which has then been reported by Livenews.com.au the following,

"The actor – who has played Batman in both ‘Batman Begins’ and ‘The Dark Knight’ – is said to be the number one choice to play Dr. Strange in movie studio Marvel’s latest comic book adaptation.

A source said: “Christian is hot property right now, courtesy of Batman.

“Doctor Strange is a very different kind of hero to Batman and it’s felt Christian is the sort of actor who can make the part work on screen.

“It is understood a deal could be struck in the coming weeks.”

I personally don't believe this rumor whatsoever. But that's just me. Dr. Strange is one of my absolute FAVORITE Marvel characters. Did anyone see the animated movie Marvel put out with Lionsgate a few years back? It was great! It was so nice to see the character back in action.

But, with both the Batman AND Terminator franchises going strong with Bale as the leads, I just don't see him stepping into another superheroes' boots...not that the studio wouldn't want him, I mean what executive wouldn't after all he was in one of the biggest movies of all time, but I just don't see him in this one. Plus, the whole DC vs Marvel thing....I just don't think there's any truth to this. So, take it with a very large grain of salt.

Thanks to Advanced Dark for the heads up!
 

Seriously, do we need Bale in every film that has potential these days? :laugh: I think he's getting too much credit in today's movie scene. I'm hoping this rumor is bullshit aswell.

I prefer someone like Steven Strait that could be better for this role.
StevenStraitImage.jpg
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top