A Short But Sweet New Doctor Strange 2 Trailer

Staff member
At this point, Disney has released several trailers for Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness, so you might think this latest one (which is only a minute long) doesn’t have much you haven’t already seen before….you’d kinda be right. There is some new information here, but not the kind that’s readily apparent.
You get the same recycled clips of Strange fighting the eyeball monster, and Strange screaming while his face turns into boxes (this looks gross, Marvel, stop showing it to me). But you also get once-and-for-all confirmation that the Marvel shows on Disney+ are required viewing to fully understand what’s going on. Wanda’s visions of her children directly continues her storyline from WandaVision, and the glimpses of “Evil Strange” and “Zombie Wanda” may suggest the continuity of that What If cartoon (good on Disney for not treating their animated offerings as lesser or non-canon).
The things people have been REALLY looking for, however, aren’t teased at all. There’s a...

Continue reading...

Is the Deadpool we are going to get is from the Fox Universe or will he be MCU's very own.

Wandavision
Sam Raimi's approach contributed to the gritty creepiness of the film. I'm pretty excited to see this flick.
I'm hoping he'll return to direct the third Doctor Strange film. Wanda is tearing down walls, and I'm excited to see her and Strange together. Wanda's Sovokian accent has returned!
Yay!

According to the Visual Effects creators, this film will blow you away in 3D. I'm hoping Wanda, not Nightmare, is the antagonist. The last time I saw Nightmare, Jean Grey destroyed him in Dawn of X. Wanda's Sokovian accent indicates that she is from another universe. I'm guessing she has nightmares about the Alternate universe's Wanda and investigates when she discovers Evil Doctor Strange's intention. I'm not sure, because that's all I got apart from the fact that this film will be unbelievably fantastic.

We're almost sure to see a glimpse of Marvel's Illuminati. Therefore I'm anticipating the Fantastic Four to make their debut here. I feel Scarlet Witch Wanda will kidnap Billy and Tommy from West View Wanda, and that's why West View Wanda goes on a murderous rampage?

Please do not Ban Me
I always have the fantasy of having the ability to explore the multiverse and meet different versions of myself.

This movie appears to be the most mind-boggling and chaotic (in a great and sexy way!) MCU film to date. Look at all that insanity trying to squeeze into such a small trailer.

Unpopular Opinion!
It's an odd choice that they went with Sam Raimi on this one, and I've read that he was hesitant at first. Well, given the critical reception to Spider-Man 3, it's hard to blame him, but in my opinion, he hasn't made a sound or memorable film since then. I wasn't a fan of the old Spider-Man films, but I haven't seen them since they were released, so it's a generation gap.