Do You All Realize Nickelodeon Has Turned Into A Children's Empire Overnight?

I do not trust Nickelodeon, epecially not with Power Rangers, because they are owned by these guys.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImLolp36kRs

And read my post on this other thread..
http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=46112&page=4

..as well as these videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sVczGElw6k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kophLq2AdSw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fpGNRmchdY&feature=PlayList&p=70F9924196F21CD7&playnext_from=PL


I can't understand why nobody's petitioning against Viacom's ownership of Power Rangers. Why isn't anybody stopping them? Trusting Viacom with Power Rangers is like trusting a School Bully with your Nintendo DS.

OF COURSE I'M BEING HYSTERICAL ABOUT THIS!!! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? ME TO CALM DOWN?

And I think it's terrible that they're owning DragonBall Kai, Voltron and TMNT too.

I'm with you on this. just because I like iCarly doesn't mean I allowed them in there. unless if it was Tomica Hero, which would be a yes.
 
Just because the programming hasn't interested you until recently doesn't mean a thing. Nickelodeon has been the number one rated basic cable channel for the last 15 years.
Source: official press releases.

News to me. Cartoon Network and Fox controlled everything around 1998 to 2001. The only thing I and most of my friends remembered about Nick was Rugrats, Spongebob, Thornberrys.
 
Exactly. More kids were focused on Dexter's Lab, Toonami, Batman, Superman, Loony Toons while Nick was still on Rugrats and Slime Gameshows. Nobody really took it seriously, It got viewers but nobody really paid it any close attention.

The Children's TV era has gone in this order:

-Fox Kids (1992 - 2001)
-Cartoon Network (1997 - 2003)
-Disney Channel (1999 - 2004)
-Kids WB (2001 - 2004)
-Toon Disney - Jetix (2004 - 2007)
-Nickelodeon (2008 - ???)
 
Exactly. More kids were focused on Dexter's Lab, Toonami, Batman, Superman, Loony Toons while Nick was still on Rugrats and Slime Gameshows. Nobody really took it seriously, It got viewers but nobody really paid it any close attention.

The Children's TV era has gone in this order:

-Fox Kids (1992 - 2001)
-Cartoon Network (1997 - 2003)
-Disney Channel (1999 - 2004)
-Kids WB (2001 - 2004)
-Toon Disney - Jetix (2004 - 2007)
-Nickelodeon (2008 - ???)

Dude, the Disney Channel is still fucking dominating Children's TV. The reason why Nick has stepped up their game in the recent 2 years is b/c of Disney's dominance with that High School Musical **** and their Hannah Montana bullcrap
 
Exactly. More kids were focused on Dexter's Lab, Toonami, Batman, Superman, Loony Toons while Nick was still on Rugrats and Slime Gameshows. Nobody really took it seriously, It got viewers but nobody really paid it any close attention.
Okay please do some research before continuing with this. One of your examples, Looney Toons, was in fact featured on Nickelodeon from 1988 to 1999.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top