Disney cancels top two soap operas!

Wow. I wonder what they will replace it with?

"Hey kids! That boring soap opera is gone and is replaced with {INSERT A SHOW STARING THEIR NEWEST POP IDOL THAT THEY WILL SURELY DITCH ONCE THEY TURN 25}!"

It's Disney, however, the company dumb enough to **** over Power Rangers.
 
Wow. I wonder what they will replace it with?

"Hey kids! That boring soap opera is gone and is replaced with {INSERT A SHOW STARING THEIR NEWEST POP IDOL THAT THEY WILL SURELY DITCH ONCE THEY TURN 25}!"

It's Disney, however, the company dumb enough to **** over Power Rangers.
They'll probably do like the other networks and start airing court shows. But since Disney owns ABC maybe the judge could be Mickey Mouse or something.

Some idiot bitchin' about his cousin using his credit card and not paying the bill with Mickey as the judge and Donald Duck as the bailiff? I'd sure as hell DVR that.
 
I don't get it. What does Disney have to do with this? I know ABC and Disney is sort of one company, but I doubt the actual Disney part had anything to do with this.
 
I remember when I was in Kindergarten I had the PM class, so i would wake up with my mom and we'd eat some porridge and watch General Hospital in the mornings, so soap operas are kinda dear to me. Thank god GH isn't cancelled though.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top