The Writer
Hello all!

I am involved with a secret santa with my group of friends and since the friend I got is a somewhat avid toy collector I'd like to get her a toy gift of some sort. So, if anyone has any toys they want to sell to me from either of these three categories that would be great:

1. Digimon preferably Season 1 stuff would be preferred, but anything will do really.

2. Megaman toys/figures of any kind. She loves Protoman so that would be preferred, but generally anything Megaman will do.

3. Zoids and really only Ligers, if that helps. Really looking for stuff from the first two categories, but hey if you got a Liger that you want to sell then it ran it by me and we will see what happens.

So, yeah. I hope you guys can help! Just PM me if you have anything.

Since it's Secret Santa, I'm willing to bet that there is a limit to how expensive these gifts can be.

Or unless you have imposed a personal Limit.

The Writer
Kaji (My god your avatar is amazing): Megaman MEGAMAN is most preferred, but I won't say no to the .exe series.

Otaku: Nah, this is a very casual secret santa and I'll spend whatever money I have to get her something really awesome. Hell, it's so casual I don't even know when we are meeting up to exchange gifts.

>_> My friends don't think these things through!

I hope that helps.

PARTY HARD
I'd recommend...oh damn, it looks like it's not there anymore...

I'd say get her the new D-Arts Omegamon or WarGreymon figures, but that's it. Omegamon's still on preorder, but a good WarGreymon figure should make her go nuts.

There's also Revoltech figures for Blade Liger, and then there's a red edition as well from Zoids: New Century Zero.

In Justice, We Trust!
Kaji (My god your avatar is amazing): Megaman MEGAMAN is most preferred, but I won't say no to the .exe series.

Otaku: Nah, this is a very casual secret santa and I'll spend whatever money I have to get her something really awesome. Hell, it's so casual I don't even know when we are meeting up to exchange gifts.

>_> My friends don't think these things through!

I hope that helps.

How does she feel about model kits? Cause you could get her these:
http://www.hlj.com/product/KBYKP-140

http://www.hlj.com/product/KBYKP-153

If you don't mind, and at the right price, I have a version 2 blue transparant D-Arc and a TON of Japanese cards too. What are you looking to spend? I really don't wanna part with it but I need the cash...I also have a DTerminal and Season 4 Digivice that I could sell.

The Writer
Skiks: I actually have one on the way for myself. When I get him if he is super amazing, I might get her one as well.

Kaji (Oh man, you live in NJ, I live in NJ that's crazy): Blade Liger is way to expensive for what little you get with shipping and all. I'd also like to avoid pre-orders so I can give her something physical other then a piece of paper.

Dark Kabuto: You are currently supporting my current idea of getting her a megaman model kit and preordaining her the Protoman one. Not the Roll one because no one cares about her.

Fragbait: eh, I'd much prefer figures then digivices since I really have no idea what the digivice's do and I don't see her as a person who collects Digimon cards.

Keep them coming guys, I do really appreciate it.

I have a very nice Zoids piece that you could have.

It's the KZ-01DX. The product name is called King of Flexible Mobile Liger Zero Deluxe Set.

Basically, it's a poseable Liger Zero figure that has all 3 extra New Century Zero armors. Jaeger, Schneider and Panzer.

It's a VERY RARE set, because it was only made and sold in Japan, and ONLY in Toys'R'Us. It's an exclusive.

Here's a link to what the figure looks like: http://www.toyboxdx.com/rumble_plus/170602-zero.html