Digimon Season 5 - Confirmed...for Real This Time!!!

Hey I had a great idea, why not put Ryo as the leader this time? I just read this plot point off of Toonzone`s anime forum and was floored.

I knew Ryo was like Digimon`s Phantom Ranger, but I never knew about what happened in the games...geez.


One of the Wonderswan games shows how Ryo got taken back in time by Milleniumon(his archrival) to the time when ENIAC was around, and found out that ENIAC was creating a bunch of different realities with their own Digital World. After Monodramon and Milleniumon jogress evolved into Justimon, Ryo settled down in the Tamer's reality.
 
Bouken Black said:
pokemon is so overrated. Japanese kids still like it?!

Yes, Pokemon is overrated and it should be cancelled for GOOD! LET IT DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SLOWLY!

DIGIMON OWNS!

GreenPsychoGarren said:
Gaaahd damn Red! I LOVE your Avatar and Sig! Who did those for you? I need a hook up like that. Great stuff!

I made a request to Kwuaga Thunder at ForeverBlue's board. Glad you like my avatar and banner!! :buttrock:
 
NinjaJack said:
Hey I had a great idea, why not put Ryo as the leader this time? I just read this plot point off of Toonzone`s anime forum and was floored.
Won't happen, a character that old won't be reused.
 
Im ready for a new Digimon series. Off n on Ive been gettin the digidrive back. It was a smart move to hold out a couple years, especially after Frontier...
Adventure I loved just cause it was the first one. It was a break from Pokemon with an actual storyline that had a beginning, middle, and end. Plus it gave me Angemon!

02... It was ok. It was nice to see a new group of kids lead by the youngins esp since they were my favorite. But I didnt really care for the Digimentals... It would have been nice if they were based on the crests and somehow connected to the other digimon from last season... If they could have done something newer with that, I wouldnt have disliked it so much. I was happy when they were able to evolve naturally and then jogress. The music again was a plus for me... But what was the breaker for me in 02? The fact that these new kids couldnt fathom takin out an evil digimon!!!!!!! They make no mention that Taichi, Yamato, etc had no problem at all "destroying" a digimon if it was evil... Yes there were some with Gears and Rings, n this n that, but there were ones that were badass to the bone and needed killed!!! the Adventure team didnt think twice... 02 kids actually had episodes where they whined n cried about having to do this!?! If one of the Dark Masters or the Devas crossed their paths, they would prolly soil themselves and try to "reform" them before having to take em out... That's why i liked Stingmon. He was a badass! Wormmon was a wuss, but Stingmon could hack n slash all of em. He n Angemon should have teamed up n got their own spinoff LOL

I really liked all 4 seasons, but I DO like Tamers the best. Sue me I enjoy a lil drama in anime... But I think the seller was that it the season were they stepped beyond Pokemon in that it didnt have that "cockfight" feel to it. What I mean is that while we goto to develop the characters in Adventure and 02, the DigiDestined basically stood around while their partners were getting thrashed... The DDs were utterly helpless sept to make em evolve... Tamers took that one step further where the Tamer and Digimon had a co-dependent relationship. The kids were smack dab in the danger with their digimon and had to help them by using the cards. I just thought it made more sense than standing there doin nuthing. It made the Tamers more important to the story IMO. The Bio-Merge was a nice touch at the end too. It felt like a natural evolution and it was something different.

Frontier had to go n roop it up by makin kids henshin into digimon... For me that was like... "OK so the digimon are weak and these kids need to come into the world and clean it up..." Densetsu-this, Spirito jyan-that... Granted I did enjoy the henshin/digivolve sequenses and the music rocked too... but the story got old and never really appealed to me... Then the card game went n destroyed the originality of the Spirit Evolution anyway by making all the Spirit Digimon evolve from regular ones... (but the card game always did like to mix things up didnt it...)
 
i didnt like digimon at first.

i saw it as a second rate poorly animated Pokemon.

then I actually watched the season with the Black spires and the one evil kid (the soccer dude, i forgot his name) but anyway, i really got into that season and was never able to get into any others.

the reason i liked it was because NOTHING was as it seemed everytime i thought they found the main bad guy it wasnt who i thought it was.
 
Mihara said:
LineartAndLogo.jpg

Ahmagahd!! *squeeee!!* I cant wait!! :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

The plot sounds awesome! omgomgomgomgomogmogmomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

Same storyline as third season? So we will get to see older versions of Takato and the gang perhaps. Or will the cast BE the older versions of Takato and friends? Im hoping for something like a season two. new characters but you often see the season 1 characters running around. Im assuming that's what they are doing. that would be the best approach, I think.

anywho. WOOOOOOO!!!! Dd-d-d-d-DIGIMON! >_<
 
GrnPsychoGarren said:
Ahmagahd!! *squeeee!!* I cant wait!! :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

The plot sounds awesome! omgomgomgomgomogmogmomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

Same storyline as third season? So we will get to see older versions of Takato and the gang perhaps. Or will the cast BE the older versions of Takato and friends? Im hoping for something like a season two. new characters but you often see the season 1 characters running around. Im assuming that's what they are doing. that would be the best approach, I think.

anywho. WOOOOOOO!!!! Dd-d-d-d-DIGIMON! >_<


Everybody GET THE FARK DOWN because Grn is about to explode!

Toei just launched the OFFICIAL website
http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/tv/digimon_s/

It`s not wishful thinking, it`s not a fan fic, it`s not a rumor it`s real, it`s real it`sreal!!!!:bawling: :bawling: :buttrock: :buttrock: :anime: :anime: :thumbs: :thumbs: :shakefist :shakefist :shakefist :jam: :jam: :rimshot: :rimshot: :198: :198:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top