Digimon Season 5 - Confirmed...for Real This Time!!!

Whoa, it's about time.
I think I would've been more excited if season 5 came right after frontier because I sort of lost interest in Digimon...
But!
I'm looking foward to it. I hope they don't turn into Digimon this time...
 
No, they were not rumors, the producers said they were taking a three year hiatus (2003-2006) because of poor ratings and lack of interest in the 3 and 4th seasons.
 
ForeverRed said:
No you didn't post the thread about that and I'm not gonna argue with you. Keep it up.


:rolleyes:


Also rumors has that this season is going for a team of 6 digi destined and a mythilogical theme with a 7th member joining later. Last I check the digivices were gonna have a whole new name like based on puns or something. But that was when they thought it was gonna come on in 2005-06.
 
Oh look! You posted double again.

Anyway, I doubt that the new season might will be airing in US very soon. In Japan, are they filming now?
 
they should. The US we won't get it till they are half over. Like usual.
 
Really dont' beleive this is worth it, Digimon Frontier was garbage, a lot of Digimon fandom stems from either the first season or Tamers primarilly, and with good reason, both knew exactly how to handle the franchise and the characters with respect and substance.

Bring back Shinzo.
 
season 2 didnt? hell season 3-4 sucked tremendous ass. And yes they are bringing it back.
 
Magiranger King said:
season 2 didnt? hell season 3-4 sucked tremendous ass.k.

Tamers was the best season they ever produced, 02 being the worst, a common trait demonstrated by the majority, I have no idea where the Tamers hate began, maybe because they fucked up the timeline and hit the "reset" button, maybe due to being way too dark and far removed from the "charm" and "fun" of the first two, of which only the first succeded in that regard objectivly, but it certaingly is'nt hated because it sucked, but because it was different.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top