Everything has got to go, as I have to save money for bills, etc.
I MAKE DISCOUNTS IF YOU BUY MORE THAN ONE GOOD AND COMBINE SHIPPING! Also please read until the end of the post for further information. You can calculate the shipping price here:
http://www.ptt.gov.tr/en/tariffs/international_parcels_tariff.htm
12 MegaPixel images here:
[ame="http://s577.photobucket.com/albums/ss214/bunkaan/SaleHD/"]SaleHD pictures by bunkaan - Photobucket[/ame]
I highly recommend Gransazer & Justiriser merchandise, I like them better than Sentai; do a Google image search to see how cool they are!

* Kibaranger figure USD 20, 0.17 kg
Pieces below are all Mint in Box down to their every parts, even including the nylon bags.
* GaoKing USD 120, 1.10 kg


* Karakuri set 1: #02 & 03 (Goat & Tortoise) USD 25, 0.25 kg
* Karakuri set 2: #05 & 06 (Lion & Squid) USD 25, 0.24 kg
* Karakuri set 3: #07 & 08 (Furai Maru for combining) USD 25, 0.25 kg
* Karakuri set 4: #15 & 16 & 17 (Tri-condor for combining) USD 25, 0.27 kg
* Karakuri set 5: #10 & 11 (Bee & Horseshoe Crab) USD 25, 0.23 kg
* Karakuri set 6: #12 & 14 (Spider & Starfish) USD 35, 0.19 kg

* Revolver Mammoth USD 200, 5.36 kg

* Abarenoh USD 100, 1.20 kg

* Dekabase Best offer, 3.56 kg
* DekarangerRobo, USD 130, 1.00 kg
* Ninja Storm Wind morpher 10, 0.23
Loose (Will accept best offers):
* Dragonzord

* Serpenterra

* Thunderzord Assault Team (I have an extra stand, too)

* Various parts, will accept offers/no idea about their prices
* Zeo Red Ranger to Zord transforming figure
* Megazord (Missing Elephant's head) (Will provide photo if wanted, could not find it in warehouse)

* Ninja MegaFalconZord (Falcon missing its head but Crane has custom painted head)

* Cloud Dragon 110, 3.10

* Garuda 30, 0.41
* Dolcross 30, 0.47
* Guncaeser 30, 0.38
* Leviathan 30, 0.39

* R03 Genseishin Set (Enoh+Kouki+Riseross/Ken Riser+Ju Riser) 110, 1.92
* Military Team Mini-con set (Blue)
I also have most of (i.e. HELL LOTS OF) the Marvel Legends, related series X-Men, Spider-Man, Ghost Rider, etc. figures including Build-a-figures, LOTS OF Batman figures from the 90's for sale.
I will add more photos with request. As you can understand, I am a collector and gotten the "zords" out only once and put them back for only displaying their boxes in a closet. It is best if I do not take them out of the box not the damage any components. I do have the photos of the boxes, I think you can trust me in the components not having any scratches or painting failures if you are also a collection-only toy buyer.
I live in the European side of Istanbul, Turkey. All shipment prices will be evidenced with the proper documents. The shipping rates to the USA is around 1 kg 19 USD + 6 USD for additional kgs (Final price will be recalculated with the current exchange rates). I accept both PayPal and Western Union.
I MAKE DISCOUNTS IF YOU BUY MORE THAN ONE GOOD AND COMBINE SHIPPING! Also please read until the end of the post for further information. You can calculate the shipping price here:
http://www.ptt.gov.tr/en/tariffs/international_parcels_tariff.htm
12 MegaPixel images here:
[ame="http://s577.photobucket.com/albums/ss214/bunkaan/SaleHD/"]SaleHD pictures by bunkaan - Photobucket[/ame]
I highly recommend Gransazer & Justiriser merchandise, I like them better than Sentai; do a Google image search to see how cool they are!

* Kibaranger figure USD 20, 0.17 kg
Pieces below are all Mint in Box down to their every parts, even including the nylon bags.
* GaoKing USD 120, 1.10 kg


* Karakuri set 1: #02 & 03 (Goat & Tortoise) USD 25, 0.25 kg
* Karakuri set 2: #05 & 06 (Lion & Squid) USD 25, 0.24 kg
* Karakuri set 3: #07 & 08 (Furai Maru for combining) USD 25, 0.25 kg
* Karakuri set 4: #15 & 16 & 17 (Tri-condor for combining) USD 25, 0.27 kg
* Karakuri set 5: #10 & 11 (Bee & Horseshoe Crab) USD 25, 0.23 kg
* Karakuri set 6: #12 & 14 (Spider & Starfish) USD 35, 0.19 kg

* Revolver Mammoth USD 200, 5.36 kg

* Abarenoh USD 100, 1.20 kg

* Dekabase Best offer, 3.56 kg
* DekarangerRobo, USD 130, 1.00 kg
* Ninja Storm Wind morpher 10, 0.23
Loose (Will accept best offers):
* Dragonzord

* Serpenterra

* Thunderzord Assault Team (I have an extra stand, too)

* Various parts, will accept offers/no idea about their prices
* Zeo Red Ranger to Zord transforming figure
* Megazord (Missing Elephant's head) (Will provide photo if wanted, could not find it in warehouse)

* Ninja MegaFalconZord (Falcon missing its head but Crane has custom painted head)

* Cloud Dragon 110, 3.10

* Garuda 30, 0.41
* Dolcross 30, 0.47
* Guncaeser 30, 0.38
* Leviathan 30, 0.39

* R03 Genseishin Set (Enoh+Kouki+Riseross/Ken Riser+Ju Riser) 110, 1.92
* Military Team Mini-con set (Blue)
I also have most of (i.e. HELL LOTS OF) the Marvel Legends, related series X-Men, Spider-Man, Ghost Rider, etc. figures including Build-a-figures, LOTS OF Batman figures from the 90's for sale.
I will add more photos with request. As you can understand, I am a collector and gotten the "zords" out only once and put them back for only displaying their boxes in a closet. It is best if I do not take them out of the box not the damage any components. I do have the photos of the boxes, I think you can trust me in the components not having any scratches or painting failures if you are also a collection-only toy buyer.
I live in the European side of Istanbul, Turkey. All shipment prices will be evidenced with the proper documents. The shipping rates to the USA is around 1 kg 19 USD + 6 USD for additional kgs (Final price will be recalculated with the current exchange rates). I accept both PayPal and Western Union.
Last edited: