Artic_Rival Lurker Apr 21, 2010 #11 I can't wait for the fan fictions to follow through and have half these characters become Henshin Heroes.
I can't wait for the fan fictions to follow through and have half these characters become Henshin Heroes.
JFC ♥ 大好き ♥ Apr 22, 2010 #12 Osnap, someone subbed the first ep! The subs have evidently been done with YouTube's ability to make captions, so make sure that they're activated/turned ON or you won't see them. Episode 1 - SUBBED[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaLRo3eAjBI[/ame]
Osnap, someone subbed the first ep! The subs have evidently been done with YouTube's ability to make captions, so make sure that they're activated/turned ON or you won't see them. Episode 1 - SUBBED[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaLRo3eAjBI[/ame]
KuroGAOH Lurker Apr 23, 2010 #14 Ouch and sweet at the same time. Can't wait for more. Hope BeeTV doesn't block all of us!
UkiyaSeed Peek a Boo! Apr 23, 2010 #15 Sweet. So the first game is hide and seek with a demon seeking them! Can't wait for the next ep!
Mirage_Frost Lurker May 15, 2010 #16 so anyone keeping up? did they stop uploading this or something?
The_Emperor now Nerd Emperor May 15, 2010 #17 I've been waiting for the next episode too... I hope they didn't just upload only one episode as a "promo" or something.
I've been waiting for the next episode too... I hope they didn't just upload only one episode as a "promo" or something.