PARTY HARD
I dunno if it's a J-Drama or J-Movie, but since it was originally in episodes, I'll call it a J-Drama.

So since TV-Nihon got out a sub of it (which I didn't think they would do...), what did you guys think of it? Did you like it? Did you think it was a big slap in the face (I sure did)?

PARTY HARD
I still think it's a slap in the face. lol

Can you explain the ending to me? I was SO lost. Was Shoudai an agent or a prisoner?

PARTY HARD
I was actually pretty pissed. Watching it threw EVERYTHING I had out the window.

[hide]-Daigo being the "villain"
-That nerd-guy being behind it all
-Shoudai being in the VERY last scene[/hide]

I'm a bit confused by it how could that one guy be in the game & running it at the same time ?... the one fbi chick or whatever also took his picture off the wall & then we see them back in the death game again :S

I thought they just captured and killed all those in charge of the death game & he recovered his memory t hat he was really a good guy so why is he not free or at least not in a regular jail rather than back in death game again (which again we go back to why is that still running? ) ?... :S

<--- See very confused :S
lol

I did find it rather entertaining though I'd hate to have to be watching something like this as it aired ...

PARTY HARD
I think that this game was more of a virtual simulation based off of real people. Shoudai is probably a real criminal, but was altered to be like someone else. The character AI that was based off of Shoudai then probably rewrote its own program and based itself COMPLETELY off of Shoudai.

...**** it, I dunno. I'm just throwing **** in the air.

Altair
Personally I felt the "about face" Daigo was enough of a knee jerk reaction. But then they had to make this complicated ending that pretty much makes the series moot.

Why did he do it?
Why base it off of real people?
Why were there "flashback scenes" if none of it was real.