PARTY HARD
^
LMAO you guys...

Personally I felt the "about face" Daigo was enough of a knee jerk reaction. But then they had to make this complicated ending that pretty much makes the series moot.

Why did he do it?
Why base it off of real people?
Why were there "flashback scenes" if none of it was real.

See, THAT'S what I'm trying to figure out. Why the scenes of memories? How come everything at the end of the series was a "**** you, this didn't happen at all!" effect? Is Shoudai still an agent or is he really a prisoner?

Altair
^
LMAO you guys...

See, THAT'S what I'm trying to figure out. Why the scenes of memories? How come everything at the end of the series was a "**** you, this didn't happen at all!" effect? Is Shoudai still an agent or is he really a prisoner?

Literally, the last two minutes of the movie screw over the audience without any reason, or even any symbolism as to why it happened.
It just did.
It could be to show the randomness and unoriginal of people's lives. But that's a goddamn stupid plot twist.

I wonder if maybe the writers did it in hopes of getting a second ?season? or what not ?... Really seems like it was suppose to be continued rather than ended ....

私の占いは当たる
Cell phone dramas are always written weird. :redface2:

Lurker
I enjoyed it, if solely for Shoudai. If you have to be critical, the whole drama is a total crap. Yeah, it got a few nice cinematic scenes; the fighting, for the most part, is decent and authentic enough, considering the fact that the young actors did it themselves. But there a bunch of plot holes. I kept confusing Shoudai's boss with the dead girl in his memory. And the ending makes no sense. Although it doesn't piss me off but it keeps me wondering if Shoudai is still stuck in jail since he couldn't prove his innocence or that is just a stage for his revenge against the former mastermind of the game. No offense to Decade's fans but his acting in DPG is just horrible (though he was also bad in Decade, it was somewhat more tolerable). I cringed when he said "Bye bye", it was just... awkward and forced. When the actors can't speak English properly, the director should just stick with their own language (=_=!)

I think DPG is the kind of movies that you just have to enjoy by simply staring at your idols/favorite actors. To me, the casting seems to be based on the popularity of Decade and Shinkenger.

Edit: I just reread Kaji's post. It kinda makes sense that way. That explains the villain's weird death scene.

Last edited:
PARTY HARD
Cringed? Dude, that **** was FUH-NAY!

It was so exaggerated to a point that you CAN'T take Masahiro Inoue as a malicious and sadistic villain SERIOUSLY anymore. Furrealz. His nasal-sounding voice plus a deep evil tone equals the FUNNIEST "Bai bai" you'll ever hear!

Bai baaaaaaai.

Lurker
Funniest and probably cringe-worthiest Bai-bai I've ever heard. I'm actually used to the fact that Japanese movies use English and butcher it with bad pronunciation so I didn't intend to take it seriously. Idk maybe I just hate his voice then lol