Dami-chan has the most badass sig banner of all times

MMPR Productions = Saban Era, doesn't matter if Disney ran the final batch of PRWF episodes or not bc it was when PRNS started that Disney took full force control and MMPR Productions ended. Not even worth the discussion with anyone stubborn.

Saban Entertainment and MMPR Productions are two different things. All of Wild Force was produced under Disney. If you're going to divvy up the seasons based on who was signing the checks, Wild Force is a Disney season. It's not debatable. Now, if the fandom labeled eras according to production companies...
 
PRREDSSIG-SABAN.jpg


:castlerock::castlerock::castlerock::castlerock::castlerock::castlerock:


Nothing beats Saban's PR!

Fixed!
 
PRREDSSIG-SABAN.jpg


:castlerock::castlerock::castlerock::castlerock::castlerock::castlerock:


Nothing beats Saban's PR!

I really want that banner for my sig. (I can't steal his banner. It's his banner after all). I loved Saban's Power Rangers in my heart. I will NEVER forget how awesome this used to be.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top