8.jpg

Come on, let me see you shake your tail feathers!
:band:​

This week: Genis plays the game, Amu is the wise and mature one, pushing a big red button has unintended consequences, (cube) animal cruelty, and the Kaixa-bird descends!

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I like that Amu is actually the mature one, despite appearing as flaky and stereotypically girly what with her excess shopping and all that. Tusk for exemple is way less mature than he thinkgs he is and Sela is more emotionnal that she first apeared. All the characters got depth, it's pretty nice!

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I like that Amu is actually the mature one, despite appearing as flaky and stereotypically girly what with her excess shopping and all that. Tusk for exemple is way less mature than he thinkgs he is and Sela is more emotionnal that she first apeared. All the characters got depth, it's pretty nice!

Sela is emotional because in Sentai/Kamen Rider only men are allowed to be aloof - when a female character is, she must always get some kind of sob story and/or romance and/or fall apart in order to have her become emotional and reassure the audience that she's not too threatening. This isn't depth, it is writing to satisfy an audience expectation.

I do like Amu a lot ... although I can see why others wouldn't. Tusk is ok but his character type is beginning to wear thin for Greens. I find Yamato very dull, Leo is probably my current fave. I also love how "kittyish" he and Amu are and how they're often in sync, I cracked up at her getting indignant when he wanted all her magazines :laugh:

Shining~
- lol for a lion, Leo really loves beach

- .....did he just called Genis as "owner"? :laugh:

- Oh, so that's why.

- Interesting that Naria doesn't mind staying inside. I guess she and Genis really trust the Zyuohger could do it.

- Did anyone notice the "past memory" thing isn't a blur like usual, but rather, cube mosaics? :laugh:

- Count me in as one of those who like Amu because of her unique personality among other Pink/White rangers.

- The thing is really a freakin' METAROID lol

- Seems like in the next episode the eagle Zyuman is training them. And we'll finally have all 5 in the cockpit~
But still, considering we see a day passed, that means Genis pull his GIFT back. I wonder why?