Cyclone Effect, Free Your Heat or Finger on the Trigger?

RiderKing

New Member
Which of these 3 Form themes from Kamen Rider Double do like the most? Cyclone Effect for the Cyclone Forms, Free Your Heat for the Heat Forms or Finger on the Trigger for the Trigger Forms? As in my Kuuga and Kiva Form Theme threads, here are the links to the 3 songs:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2uOZDdiLxE[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ACypgPLkMw[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV1kQTKq0G4[/ame]
 
Free Your Heat is pretty awesome for two reasons, it's the only one of the three that I really like (Finger on the Trigger is awful and CE is just mehish) annnnd...anything related to everset is automatically awesome in my eyes, so seeing its vocalist do something for a tokusatsu, together with a ketsumeishi member is just awesome.
 
I like all of the songs, in W. Cyclone Effect for the pep it brings, Finger on the Trigger for it's hard-hitting hip hop, and FYH is awesome for its passionate but kick-butt metal. So I can't say that they're all bad, they're all good in their own unique ways.
 
Although I do like the other two, Cyclone Effect is my favourite. It's one of the songs that get stuck in my head everytime I listen to it.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top