COUNT THE MEDALS! Kamen Rider OOO: Thoughts & Opinions

Sentaifan'07 Xman

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
I am currently watching OOO, and yes I know I am a little late, but I was busy. Anyways, I just got up to 18 and I thought so far it seems to be a fair show. I liked how they incorparate the ideas of using the Human Desires to allow the Greeds to exist fully in contrast to Kamen Rider Ryuki. Plus, I find Ankh's character some what intriguing and a nuisance at the same time, but he's still cool. Hope to see his form in action later on.

Nuff said...please feel free to talk about what you thought about the show.
 
I liked the show & most of the characters but I thought it basically fell apart towards the end.

Lets see if you feel the same.
 
I was very unsure of it at the beginning, so I waited a bit and made it the first Rider I introduced to my family (My sisters in particular)

Surprisingly it became really fun and I ended up loving it (plus bonding with my little sisters helps too :anime: )

I thought it was really great and outside of a slow start I can't think of anything really wrong with it. Definitely would recommend it.
 
it wasn't bad. pretty interesting. i hope you're watching Fourze right now instead of being late with it like you were with OOO
 
OOO first half suffers a lot of from the changes behind the scenes. I don't know who did it, Takabe, Kobayashi or the higher ups at Toei, but everything that is hinted in the movies or the first half of the series is basically changed in favor of some newer plot points.

OOO is like Blade, in that its incredible ending gives a better impression of the series overall. Only with better actors and a better last 15 episodes or so. The latter half of the series completely turned some fans around, and makes the whole year-long journey worthwhile.

But in my opinion, I loved OOO. Sure, some moments got a tiny bit dull, but Ankh, Date and Eiji really put the show on their backs until the plot got moving.
 
Ankh, without a doubt, is probably one of my most favorite tokusatsu characters of all time.
 
My wife and I are going thru OOO right now. In fact, we just finished up for the night. We watched episodes 23-26, and they were quite good. It's a pretty fun show.
 
Wait until 'That' episode around halfway. Then things get amazing fast.

I'm sure everyone who's seen the series know what I'm talking about when I refer to 'that' episode.

(Hint, it's not the 999th / 1000th episode)

OOO first half suffers a lot of from the changes behind the scenes. I don't know who did it, Takabe, Kobayashi or the higher ups at Toei, but everything that is hinted in the movies or the first half of the series is basically changed in favor of some newer plot points.

I think that comes more to Movie War Core being written by Inoue. Who knows what he was thinking at the time. I wouldn't say within the series itself it does any wild turns from what's hinted at, there's not much that is in the first half that I can think of.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top