Fly up, TaJaDor!
I recently bought an OOO driver and all the Medals from a friend. Only Medals that were missing were Kujaku and Condor.

Now, I don't really have the room for a Taja Spinner, nor the funds. I know there are Gashapon Medals out there; I just don't know where to look. The Medals are either non-existent or they're available for ass-rape prices.

Would anyone have a clue where to look for the Kujaku and Condor Medals?

Budou though
since ooo has been over for quite some time now, it will be somewhat difficult to buy the roleplay toys at retail prices. there are probably some sellers here that might have those 2 medals you're looking for. there is always ebay and yahoo auction japan or you can wait until W is finished in hong kong/korea.

if you really need those medals, you might as well get the 14.99 ones on ebay. better than spending more than $60 on the taja spinner if you ask me.

i have a full set of medals -had to get the condor and kujaku from the gashapon series-friend got them for me but their good quality and i would go with them -unless you really need to hear giga scan which is the only thing the spinner does -i would get one if i could get it cheap as i don't need medals but its not a priority for me

Lurker
The Gashapon medals are hard to come by. You may get a member selling them here and there on the site, or on eBay. But, I think it is actually easier to find the Taja Spinner on Mandarake, even if it is pricier.

I finally broke down and bought a Taja Spinner from Mandarake last month (shipping via SAL was 2280 JPY, or ~$29). Partly because I gave up on searching elsewhere, and, I just knew I wouldn't be happy with my collection until I had DX versions of the medals.

Fly up, TaJaDor!
The Gashapon medals are hard to come by. You may get a member selling them here and there on the site, or on eBay. But, I think it is actually easier to find the Taja Spinner on Mandarake, even if it is pricier.

I finally broke down and bought a Taja Spinner from Mandarake last month (shipping via SAL was 2280 JPY, or ~$29). Partly because I gave up on searching elsewhere, and, I just knew I wouldn't be happy with my collection until I had DX versions of the medals.

$29? Hmm. I tried to order the Taja Spinner from Mandarake, and the total came to $40-something. I wasn't sure if that was with SAL shipping, but if I had to guess, that was the EMS price.

Lurker
SAL could be a little cheaper still. I forgot at the time that I posted that I also bought the O-Medal LEE Extra Selection 2, so that bumped the weight up a bit.