Ryuutaros
"Training."
Seriously, for movies like All Riders vs Dai-Shocker and Final Chapter couldn't they have used past recorded soundclips for the fight scenes instead of being silent or sounding nothing like them?
I'm sure Toei has a libary full of the recorded voice clips from the original actors of the Heisei Series for any situation. I can understand why they didn't use it in the series with the AR Riders.
Not only it would've been more satisfying for fans to hear the originals in some way but they wouldn't have needed to record new voices that doesn't even resemble the originals at all.
Your thoughts? Would using past recorded voice clips of the orginals made movies like All Riders better?
I'm sure Toei has a libary full of the recorded voice clips from the original actors of the Heisei Series for any situation. I can understand why they didn't use it in the series with the AR Riders.
Not only it would've been more satisfying for fans to hear the originals in some way but they wouldn't have needed to record new voices that doesn't even resemble the originals at all.
Your thoughts? Would using past recorded voice clips of the orginals made movies like All Riders better?