Could Sonic The Hedgehog 2 Be Jim Carrey’s Last Film?

If this is Jim Carrey's last role, then I wish him well in whatever the next path is that he chooses to take. Nobody can say that he hasn't had a good run. I remember him from the comedy TV show, "In Living Color" (1990). He must be happy with the career goals he has accomplished. If so, good for him!
 
I'm hoping he'll return for Sonic the Hedgehog 3, but I'm not holding my breath.
If Jim does indeed retire, I do not want Paramount to recast Dr. Robotnik; instead, I want Jim to just be absent from the upcoming picture
 
Although I wish it were just a joke, I don't believe it is. It seems to be a significant matter.

The announcement of someone's retirement from performing isn't truly funny fodder. Just a few weeks ago, Bruce Willis made the same announcement regarding the end of his career.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top