Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (2022) – “Fastest Trailer” – Paramount Pictures

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 released a new trailer that reveals too many details but only if your eyes are fast. I had to watch it several times before realizing what was going on. I’m not going to describe it all because you deserve to see it yourself. A regular speed  will be released tomorrow and I will add it as an update later.  Sonic the Hedgehog 2 will be coming to theater in the 8th of April.

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (2022) – “Fastest Trailer” – Paramount Pictures

The first movie is a testament that if you listen to your audience, You will be banking $319.7 million. Fans got an outrage when the first trailer of the first movie shown Uncanny Valley human like design for Sonic. This design was so controversial it caused a social media outrage because it crossed the line of Cats.(2019)...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
They're doing an amazing job at remaining faithful to the source material. The huge Eggman robot, Carrey as the eccentric Dr. Robotnik/Warlord Julian, the color palettes, the surroundings, everything is fantastic! This series could easily continue with Rings serving as portals to "zones." Finally a Video Game movie that doesn't suck!

Jim Carey really committed on Playing Dr. Robotnik this time around. Compared to the first movie where he looks like Ace Ventura.

Goddess of the Couch potatoes
I am a fan of Mixedish and I was sad when it got canceled but I am happy to see Tika Sumpter on this movie. Her show got canceled but she got a 2 part hit movie.

Part of me wishes they will use ugly sonic as an alternate DVD option. I wanna see a full movie with ugly Sonic.