Lurker
I have the DX case and it is tiny. Judging by comparison shots of the CS and DX belts, I'm almost positive it won't fit.

Rajio Showa Rider
Scale wise, a CS W belt would look more screen accurate. That's one of the big perks that i like about CS belts.
Um, the Double Driver is pretty much already screen accurate in size and look. Making it die cast, as sweet as that would be, would just make it heavy as hell. Honestly, the only way they could improve on it drastically to make it more "show accurate" would be to some how actually make a retractable belt come out of the driver.

One guy on ebay is selling the Faiz Gear CS, but he raised the price from 3500 to 3800 in the last week, and 78 dollars in Shipping and Handling. WTH is going with the guy?

Lurker
There is one on sale on ebay right now for 2.8k with free shipping....at least it beats your 3.5k + shipping.

Budou though
i don't see the one you're talking about senjuto. all i see is that 2.8k one

the one I saw was DEN-O's belt that is being sold for US $3,500 and $78 for shipping.
the seller is in hong kong.

hmmm..... I'm putting this belt on my wish list. don't know when i'll be able to buy it though. maybe when it's on 90% discount LOL

You shouldn't spend more than $1200 for a CS belt. I got my Ichigo CS new at only 500 Singapore dollars.

Bounty Hunter
I'm surprised they didn't make a CS Decade, that's belt is missing a lot of the essential attack card sounds that could be easy fixed with an extra bar code line just for the CS release and then just add just the heisei attack ride cards with the 10 standard rider cards, and add like a red plastic over the card window on the belt.