so are these the released CS belts so far:

Rider 1
Kuuga
Faiz
Orga
Ryuki
Den-O
Hibiki

how much do they go for when first released? where can you find information about the next CS belt? man, i would so drop paychecks on a CS W belt :castlerock:

Last edited:

pastiasik

which one is the most expensive so far ? and how much ?

I know the number would choke me instantly, but still i wanna know..... :sweat:

idcrisis

Lurker
From what I've seen, probably Den-O or Faiz are the most pricey, but Faiz is more common (therefore cheaper sometimes). Last time I checked around, they ranged from about 600-1000.

Cheapest ones were Rider 1, Orga and Hibiki ranging from 200-450.

Too damn rich for my blood. Plus, at today's exchange rates, I'd say the prices are even higher.

The most expensive would be the really really really limited edition The First Cyclone. I saw it in akiba last year, price was 80k yen.

KickHopper

Rajio Showa Rider
so are these the released CS belts so far:

Rider 1
Kuuga
Faiz
Orga
Ryuki
Den-O
Hibiki

how much do they go for when first released? where can you find information about the next CS belt? man, i would so drop paychecks on a CS W belt :castlerock:

The Double Driver doesn't need a CS. It's as show accurate as you can get minus the belt straps, which can easily be replaced. And they're not going to do a CS for belt straps alone.
Hibiki, the CS set came with the diecast tuning fork and a complete set of show accurate disk animals in a show accurate briefcase to hold them.
Den-O had Plat Form, as well as an Imagin voice mode and a complete Full Charge sound.

The only disappointing CS belt is Ryuki. It really doesn't do anything more than the DX belt (or the Legend belt for that matter), it's just show accurate looking.

xSHiNOx

Budou though
not really. it can have diecast parts like the other CS belts plus the memories themselves can be of higher quality plastic and color especially cyclone's light green color. the sounds should also be as loud as they can be like the CS den-o belt. they can sell it in that brief case shown in begins night

dannad

Lurker
Scale wise, a CS W belt would look more screen accurate. That's one of the big perks that i like about CS belts.

Oh and the silver button on the memory...forgot about that.

Last edited:

idcrisis

Lurker
If they didn't sell the CS Faiz Gear in a case (which appeared quite often), it's unlikely they would do that for W. It would be awesome and extra expensive if they did though.

xSHiNOx

Budou though
they already sold the case. not a CS case but still a case nonetheless. though, i don't know if the CS faiz gear will fit in that case.

idcrisis

Lurker
I have the DX case and it is tiny. Judging by comparison shots of the CS and DX belts, I'm almost positive it won't fit.

KickHopper

Rajio Showa Rider
Scale wise, a CS W belt would look more screen accurate. That's one of the big perks that i like about CS belts.
Um, the Double Driver is pretty much already screen accurate in size and look. Making it die cast, as sweet as that would be, would just make it heavy as hell. Honestly, the only way they could improve on it drastically to make it more "show accurate" would be to some how actually make a retractable belt come out of the driver.

Senjuto

One guy on ebay is selling the Faiz Gear CS, but he raised the price from 3500 to 3800 in the last week, and 78 dollars in Shipping and Handling. WTH is going with the guy?

dannad

Lurker
There is one on sale on ebay right now for 2.8k with free shipping....at least it beats your 3.5k + shipping.

pastiasik

the one I saw was DEN-O's belt that is being sold for US $3,500 and $78 for shipping.
the seller is in hong kong.

hmmm..... I'm putting this belt on my wish list. don't know when i'll be able to buy it though. maybe when it's on 90% discount LOL

whitechromerider

Bounty Hunter
I'm surprised they didn't make a CS Decade, that's belt is missing a lot of the essential attack card sounds that could be easy fixed with an extra bar code line just for the CS release and then just add just the heisei attack ride cards with the 10 standard rider cards, and add like a red plastic over the card window on the belt.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts