Lynxara
Nice post!!
I think 'Burning Gundam' sounds cool.
To me it sounds like a reason to go get an extinguisher.
I think 'Burning Gundam' sounds cool.
That Gundam is as dumb as a ninja that dresses in an orange jump suit.
To me it sounds like a reason to go get an extinguisher.
[HIDE]Zura janai, Matsu da.[/HIDE]![]()
This is Yellow but my point remains the same.
Yep! Well I'm asian, Bangladeshi to be specific, but I was born in Britain, so I'm British-Bangladeshi!![]()
not over them explosions :loltongue:
So you just pretend "Burning Gundam" doesn't exist? :laugh:
Why is "DEVIL" so taboo?
Seriously, this isn't the first time I've seen this change
Are they really that afraid of religious acknowledgement?
If you look at the Duel Monsters cards, many of them have been drastically changed. "Demon" is "Archfiend" and this actually ruins what is later established as a group of cards that is used in some strategies through their names.
Which would also explain why "MAGIC" cards were changed to "SPELL"
Those lard ridden soccer moms need to find something better to do before their blood pressure goes through the roof....... :redface2: