Chairman of Walt Disney Studios Resigns

Hell yeah... I'd love to see Power Rangers take on Magneto. :buttrock:

Let's us how they handle themselves without any weapons at all... :laugh: ...unless they manage to acquire plastic weapons.


But I wonder what this will mean for Power Rangers though. I hope it saves PR from the end... :disappoin
 
I don't know what to freakin say....

It's a blessing in a freakin Desguise.....**** the desguise, It's a Blessing.

I love Marval...I love Power Rangers, now If they can produce future seaons, I will be the happiest boy alive.

A movie? That kicks sooooooo much ass It's not even funny.
 
The first "Official" Super Sentai, Battle Fever J! Hell if it weren't for Spider-Man I'm pretty sure we wouldn't have Giant Robots!
 
Because it deserves to be taken out of the craphole it's in right now and made into something really cool again?

I concur. I wish it could get a movie treatment like Transformers.

Damn, imagine if Sentai mechas got similar treatments as the movie Transformers. :buttrock:

...though I know some will complain that so-and-so mecha now looks like a tin foil man or whatever. :laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top