Lately I've developed an overpowering crush on Emma Stone. I've always thought she was attractive, but after seeing Easy A and hearing her emulate all those sex noises, I now can't help but wish she would fake an orgasm with me.
Your not alone on that. It's really sad she's a fucking blonde now, because of the Spiderman reboot. I understand it was her natural hair color before she went to redhead status, but it was something of why I adored her so much.
You're so funny. She's all yours and how old are you? You said yourself that you go for older women. So..looks like she's a lot younger than you are, right? Why do you like her so much? What's so special about her? Her acting?
You're so funny. She's all yours and how old are you? You said yourself that you go for older women. So..looks like she's a lot younger than you are, right? Why do you like her so much? What's so special about her? Her acting?
What's so funny? I'm 23. :sly: Last girl I've slept with was 18 years old, and she was the one who initiated it. All I did was kiss her, and the next thing I know, she's removing my shirt and my pants. And have you even seen me to even judge that we're not compatible? I'm an athlete and I model. Though I'm Asian, unless you have something against Asians?
BTW, that "she's all mine" crap was just a joke.
I like her simply because she's cute, the way she portrays Luna Lovegood is cute, the way she talks in a very gentle manner, acts like a doll, everything.