Cate Blanchett is a Power Ranger!

Well, very few of them are either

a) any good

or

b) something that a real mainstream could get into. PR became a very strict sci fi show, mostly near the end of turbo. I liked when it went that way, but let's be honest, the people who were part of the fad at the time just don't get into that kind of thing.

Actually that dude from Comedy Central did a skit on Jungle Fury. If anyone mocks KRDK I will go Zolda on em.
 
Actually Cate is not the first to do so. I saw Jamie Lee Curtis dress up as Go Pink (from GoGoFive) in Halloween 2006.
 
I still say we need a Samuel L. Jackson for Toku. If you remember, Samuel L. Jackson came out and said he loved comic books and that gave them a huge bump. We need a well known actress to come out and say something like that.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top