Everywhere You Go
If there will be more characters in this, then I hope Ryusei Date and Axel Almer from Super Robot Taisen will be in for Namco Bandai and Ryo Hazuki from Shenmue and Akira Yuki from Virtua Fighter for Sega. Sanger might be there already!

They'll kick ass! Especially Ryusei! If the SRW characters will fight on foot, then I want Ryusei to wear special gloves or even an R-1 battle suit to use attacks like T-Link Knuckle! Or he could wear his pilot suit like he is in my avatar and wear the special gloves! Sanger can use his sword and Axel can use the weapon he used in Endless Frontier EXCEED.

Since Banpresto is making this, I trust them to make a really awesome game. It might even play like SRW, which they make. That'll be awesome!:D

Last edited:
The teaser website's been updated with a countdown... and that's not the only thing...

ShitGotReal.png

UhOh.png

Looks like we have our reveal.

It sounds like Project X Zone will be a spiritual sequel to Namco X Capcom, which could be cool. Hopefully this one will get a US release.

Everywhere You Go
YES! Considering it's Banpresto, this SRPG should be awesome! Glad to see that Mega Man X is returning and Sanger Zonvolt will appear! I hope there will be more characters from SRW like Ryusei Date! Banpresto makes SRW games! Can't wait to hear more details and see screenshots and videos!:D

It's over 8,000!
No Viewtiful Joe? :mad:

Capcom cut the series short. The least it could do is give him some face time.

With this kind of crossover there may be more characters will be reveal soon. This is just beginning. What make me happy, X and Zero. :buttrock:

27830.jpg

Capcpom

Sega

Banco

Everywhere You Go
SANGER! SANGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!

He's carrying a smaller Zankantou! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Sanger is the most badass character in the game! He's going to cleave evil I tell you!

I just love the fact that he carries a smaller Zankantou! I hope they'll add more SRW characters like Ryusei and Axel. I guess Axel can use the weapon he used in Endless Frontier EXCEED and Ryusei can wear an R-1 battle suit or special gloves so he can do attacks like the T-Link Knuckle!

Also, have you noticed that he's the only one without a partner? Oh wait, his Zankantou is his partner!

And I really want to see Ryusei! He's my favourite character! But there may be hope, because there might be more characters left to reveal, including ones from SRW. Sanger can't be the only one.:D