We got some good threads, like the Henshin Hotties, our picture threads and official Toku Talkback Threads.

Because I can't do it alone, I need you guys to search out our official toku talkbacks and henshins hotties and whatever other mega-threads you feel deserve to be immortal.

Hook 'em up!

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
It would probably help if you explained to all of us what exactly "The ARCH" is and what type of content is supposed to be going there. The current subtext description you have on the main page of the forum gives a vague idea, but it isn't that clear.
The best and the brightest forum threads come here to live forever.... I think Optimus Prime's throne is in here somewhere too.

JFC's theory: ARCH = short for "archive" ?
This would meant that The ARCH is supposed to be a publicly viewed storehouse for past threads that have gotten so huge (both in pages as well as in the scope/importance of the content within it) that it's one of those "this must be kept for posterity" type of things?

Banned
It would probably help if you explained to all of us what exactly "The ARCH" is and what type of content is supposed to be going there. The current subtext description you have on the main page of the forum gives a vague idea, but it isn't that clear.

JFC's theory: ARCH = short for "archive" ?
This would meant that The ARCH is supposed to be a publicly viewed storehouse for past threads that have gotten so huge (both in pages as well as in the scope/importance of the content within it) that it's one of those "this must be kept for posterity" type of things?

These are good questions and points. Maybe some one will reply to them.