Nice. But it will be better is she sang it in ORIGINAL Japanese version. It will sound even better.

That image was purely a joke image :eyebrow: You still seem uncapable of seeing a joke when there is one.

Anyway as for some people complaining about how some story arcs won't fit in an American Version well you know there is such a thing as the delete button, its very magical. Its very common for certain plot lines to be removed entirely to fit an audience. For example, the transgendered male in Tekkaman Blade was removed and replaced with a girl in the Teknoman US dub. Sometimes for the better when they change a character, I don't see anyone complaining about how the Joker's chemical bath past was removed completely for The Dark Knight.

Continuing the Creddie legacy
Uh yeah wonder how will that sound if Ashley Tisdale DID sing it. well at least as a request from one of her fans.

\
It's ok...it's just I cant even imagine the thought of the High School musical cast doing Sailor Moon....to me it will just bring in a bunch of starstruck hungry fangirls who will only watch it because their fav actor/actress is in it. If Disney were to pick a bunch of no name nobodys (and me as Usagi :D) then maybe I would reconsider.....

How could I ever forget, kC allow me to be the first to welcome you into the /co/rps.

Continuing the Creddie legacy
2mxn2vl.jpg

OK I finally knew who's the one you picked for Sailor Mercury: Debby Ryan, from the Suite Life on Deck. dunno about who were those as Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Venus, though...