Lurker
Goood... GOOOOOD! The force is strooong with you. Henceforth, you shall be known as Darth... ZZZ! :laugh:

Time for a light show in Toys2 :169:

Yeah, he's a pretty nice fellow. I doubt you should "get a blast of dirty looks if (you) dress as a punk and loiter in his store for hours" as I remember the last time I was there, there was a bunch of high school punks there and he didn't treated them badly. Though they had something on order from him, so I can't really say what he'd think about those that just look but never buy. :sweat: Even though I hardly buy and always look, I don't go there often enough that he starts getting annoyed, if that ever happens with him. So my look/buy ratio is pretty much balanced since there's often something I buy each time I visit. :laugh:

My look/buy ratio is very unbalanced. I look 24/7 and buy once every year :sweat: I shall report how my journey went after I go pay My Toys a visit. Hopefully he's as nice as you say :sweat: Or else he will also get a light show in his store :169:

Yesss... that's MY chair. When I go sit on it and somebody tries to tell me to get out of the chair, they shall get blasted with a hail of force lightning. >:D

Lies! That's my chair. MY chair! Not yours!

I think this thread should have been called the "GTA&GVA HJU fans UNITE!" thread. :)

Since most of us here live in one of these two areas.
I only know of 4 that don't live in/near Toronto or Vancover. (Mach, Udrave, JFC and myself)

Well, it's just to be fair. Any Canadians can talk here. Right now it's only people in Toronto. Not my fault though :thumbs:

Lurker
So I went to P Mall today and tried looking for the store. Couldn't find it :sweat:
But I did find a store which I believe is the one Dark Kabuto and The_Emperor were talking about. The only problem was that it was closed today :shakefist

Yesss... that's MY chair. When I go sit on it and somebody tries to tell me to get out of the chair, they shall get blasted with a hail of force lightning. >:D

You mean this chair?!?!?!!?:

vdv2.png

Brave Sound~
I don't know how that store upstairs is doing at the moment, last time i went up there they only had like half the stuff they had on display when they were downstairs aha.
I intend on heading there tomorrow though.

In Justice, We Trust!
So I went to P Mall today and tried looking for the store. Couldn't find it :sweat:
But I did find a store which I believe is the one Dark Kabuto and The_Emperor were talking about. The only problem was that it was closed today :shakefist

You mean this chair?!?!?!!?:

vdv2.png

Dude, I'm sure Emp booby trapped the chair or something. :sly:

How many of you are going to Fan Expo this weekend? just curious.

Lurker
Dude, I'm sure Emp booby trapped the chair or something. :sly:

How many of you are going to Fan Expo this weekend? just curious.

The chair is not booby trapped. I think. If it was then that explains the multiple bugs bites I got on my arms after taking the picture :laugh:

Fan Expo? I would love to go, but can't due to many reasons :sweat:

In Justice, We Trust!
That's a shame, because I would love to see these "Dirty Looks" That the Toys2 guy gives you :laugh:

Lurker
Wait.....Fan Expo? Where is that again? I might be confused a bit :sweat:

now Nerd Emperor
Wait.....Fan Expo? Where is that again? I might be confused a bit :sweat:

http://www.fanexpocanada.com/

The chair is not booby trapped. I think. If it was then that explains the multiple bugs bites I got on my arms after taking the picture :laugh:

Excellent... everything is proceeding as I have foreseen. :169:

That's a shame, because I would love to see these "Dirty Looks" That the Toys2 guy gives you :laugh:

Heh, if ZZZ were going, drag him to see the Toys2 guy at his booth! :laugh:
And be sure to film the stand-off of dead emotionless stares... that, I've got to see. :rofl:

Lurker
Excellent... everything is proceeding as I have foreseen. :169:

Heh, if ZZZ were going, drag him to see the Toys2 guy at his booth! :laugh:
And be sure to film the stand-off of dead emotionless stares... that, I've got to see. :rofl:

LOL. DAMN YOU!!!!!

Man, I would so come with you guys just for the standoff, it would be an epic 5 min of dead emotionless stares :laugh:
It's a shame that I have to go to the States from 29 - Sept 1.