Call of Duty: Black Ops - Talk Up!

Look at this on the moment in HD .
what i whas looking for .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yzd4LGAXRA4"]YouTube - Call Of Duty: Black Ops Montage In HD(Must Watch) | mRzy[/ame]
 
I actually bought it yesterday and completed the game. I think it was because robbers snatched 100 copies in the US and ripped the games, that;s how I was able to buy a fake copy in Bangkok so early.

NOT gonna spoil this for anyone, but the game's story is fucking wicked! Sam Worthington voices one of the characters and so does Gary Oldman and Ice Cube. That's all I'm saying folks.
 
So.........is this **** better than Modern Warfare 2?

Because prior to Black Ops, people were placing Modern Warfare 2 at the top of all the COD games.
 
people play this for the story or the multiplayer? last time I checked, the plot/story of FPS are shallow and stupid, just look at Halo and Modern Warfare 1 and 2

but the multiplayer makes up for the lack of...everything. it may not be a fighting game...but it is indeed a good FPS.
 
Stupid people. Fucking stupid people....seriously.

-

I'll say one thing about the game.

Zombies....NEVER again....

Also, this may be kind of a dumb question, but in Zombie mode, can you use grenades? My cousin and I never tried it, but when I suggested it, it became something to think about. So far, he hasn't gotten back to me yet.
 
Stupid people. Fucking stupid people....seriously.

-

I'll say one thing about the game.

Zombies....NEVER again....

Also, this may be kind of a dumb question, but in Zombie mode, can you use grenades? My cousin and I never tried it, but when I suggested it, it became something to think about. So far, he hasn't gotten back to me yet.

Yes you can use Grenades on Zombies
 
The thing I hate about COD is all you get is a knife in multi-player. Why can't I sneak behind someone and break their neck or suffocate them? Seems silenter. And this game is supposed to be more "stealthy" isn't it?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top