Bubblegum Crisis Hardsuit, I finally finished it :D

admittedly, the thigh pieces are lumpy. The rest of the suit is extremely smooth.

I used metallic paint so it picks up the light funny sometimes.

But I will be doing touch ups, additions, and remaking some pieces for Acen. I rushed to get this done for Ohayocon. Now I can take my time XD wee
 
Those shoes don't look very confortable. You shouldn't drive in those shoes, let alone fight mad machines monsters XD
 
The anime fan in me loves the nostalgia of an oldie cartoon brought to life...

But the guy in me thinks that's SMOKIN' HOT!!!!! :thumbs:

You should send a pick of you doing a pose. :anime:
 
The anime fan in me loves the nostalgia of an oldie cartoon brought to life...

But the guy in me thinks that's SMOKIN' HOT!!!!! :thumbs:

You should send a pick of you doing a pose. :anime:

Isn't that what I'm doing in all those pictures? :P I don't have much mobility in that costume, so we did what we could.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top