You Got The TOUCH!
Goddamn, looks like BoA beat down Shinkengers with some ugly sticks...

The Nanashi is the only decent looking figure :redface2:
Is it so difficult to make figures as they look on the show?

shinkenchange!starninger!
the only thing i can think of is that there's more to this line, i mean, if this line was developed before the saban deal, it's a possibility that bandai has redone the morpher, figures, and probably the zords, i mean maybe they'll probably put this line in and new line in as well, the rangers with zords, i dont even know if the zord is transforming or not it could be just a display brick or moving vehicles for the rangers,

there's so much left out of this line that i think will added in, i think these pics are prototype pics before the saban deal, which explains why they delayed them coming out in stores in January instead of november because they had to redo the line since the deal was in place.

there is however an explanation with dragon samurai zord is split in two halves and not three is because of safety concerns, maybe the same thing with the morpher but i think they will bring out a new line.

HJU's master of disguise
Just looked over the morpher and my changer.

You can see NO split for it to change to brush mode.

Yeah, I can't really see other the rangers writing Japanese. It wouldn't make any sense for them to write some other words with a brush.