Uchikata Hajime
you wonder if boa ever takes heed of peoples emails complaining about there stuff. I guess some people never learn. I guess that is why I like transformers so much. Paint apps might change but toys are always the same. Maybe BOA thinks that people who want accuracy will buy the BOJ stuff, which is really expensive because of the very weak dollar.

Last edited:
In Justice, We Trust!
you wonder if boa ever takes heed of peoples emails complaining about there stuff. I guess some people never learn. I guess that is why I like transformers so much. Paint apps might change but toys are always the same. Maybe BOA thinks that people who want accuracy will buy the BOJ stuff, which is really expensive because of the very weak dollar.

Doesn't surprise me one bit of BOA's engineers don't give a **** about their job. :redface2:

PARTY HARD
I normally don't even give roleplay weapons a glance... but now that I look at it, it looks somewhat alright. Once these things hit stores and I know the size for sure, I might get one to go with my ShinkenRed jacket. :buttrock:

The proportion seems much better than BoJ's ShinkenMaru toy so I'll give BoA some credit for that.

Also, the last pic... that looks like Engine DaiShogun's sword... :sly:

7a116548.jpg

If they are decently sized, like around the size of the NERF Shortswords (the blue and yellow ones), I'll get two.

now Nerd Emperor
If they are decently sized, like around the size of the NERF Shortswords (the blue and yellow ones), I'll get two.

I don't collect NERF so that's like telling me something is "yay" big over the Internet without any numerical measurements. :sweat:

Tyrannosaurus!
...I take back everything I said in defense of these guys:redface2: seriously they don't even look like the show's versions this toyline is so dead.

In Justice, We Trust!
...I take back everything I said in defense of these guys:redface2: seriously they don't even look like the show's versions this toyline is so dead.

I honestly can't support BOA any more if they keep churning out things that look like crap every year.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
I honestly can't support BOA any more if they keep churning out things that look like crap every year.

I can't even decide which toyline is more unappealing, the one for Kamen Rider Dragon Knight or this one

In Justice, We Trust!
I can't even decide which toyline is more unappealing, the one for Kamen Rider Dragon Knight or this one

At least the Dragon Knight ones resembled how they actually do in the show. :redface2: