dude nerdisms thats what you are
I'm so glad that figuarts is getting some good looking shinkenger figures out. If they didn't I'd probably have to maybe get one of these ugos to get my kicks. Then again I got one HMD one so yeah avoid this ugly ass figs. That katana looks interesting.....then again...yeah epic fail. The megazord looks nice though that;s all I'll give them.

I'm wondering how the Samurai Rangers going to morph with the Shodophone. I highly doubt it's going to be writing something in the air with the brush. If that happens, that would be pretty cool.

The new breed.
Ugh that Stupid "Cell phone morpher" I hate it from the bottom of my heart, if i wanted one of those my Nokia is sitting right here so I'll pass.

I might consider the Megazord though.

You WANT that ghastly thing?

Power Rangers toys have been becoming ****, and I hate it. I want to see the toy side thrive, but they've got some fucking stupid people at BoA.

Banned
My Slant.

It all boils down to the target Audience, Boys age 6-12.
The mentality employed by BoA for years has been that North American parents are hesitant to pay over $60 for a toy that has no educational value, and it is for the most part true.

So what does BoA do other than repack Sentai mecha and sell them for $70+ to shitty sales? Shrink Molds, remove gimmicks and otherwise simplify the toys to get them into the magical $20-$35 range that parents will buy a toy without a second thought.

We may ***** an moan about how Inferior PR toys are compared to our Imported Sentai counterparts, but it's not like we hold any kind of value with BoA, we will always be, at best, a Periphery Demographic with no influence on how they do what they do.