あたりまえ
Yeah you can find their address on their website.

the price they charge and the price they charge at their store is ridiclously different, I sold one for only $150 :redface2:

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Kazuma, I'm confused about your post... :disappoin

I was thinking about the same thing and I dont know which color would be the best to use.

Finding the paint color shouldn't be too hard--one can find color wheels and color codes on the net easily and go from there.

What I really need to know is if a special kind of paint (acrylic? enamel?) is needed, or any kind of special brush (thick? fine?). That kinda thing.

My Blackbird just shipped, so I'll look into the color thing very soon.

With something that cost as much as that, I'd rather just get the Decade colored version rather than mess with paint... Just my 2 cents.. ;)

From my end, 70+paint is far easier to swallow than nearly 300. :)

Well, now that's different.... :laugh: :thumbs:

EDIT: Since YT videos are now working...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l037JK5Qy1w"]YouTube - BlackBird Fly Camera Review [Decade Pink][/ame]

あたりまえ
Kazuma, I'm confused about your post... :disappoin

:p
what i meant was, toy-wave's store front's price for the camera is not the same as the one online.
and the other thing was that I sold mine off during the summer
sorry about confusing you :disappoin

:p
what i meant was, toy-wave's store front's price for the camera is not the same as the one online.
and the other thing was that I sold mine off during the summer
sorry about confusing you :disappoin

Ah... Okidoki. Thanks for the clarification... :thumbs:

I know this is my first post, but I found this site because I was trying to find a value on my Blackbird, fly Decade Pink v2....unopened...version with the leather strap/film holder. I also own a red and black ones that my wife and I regularly use...but the Decade version has been on shelf since I bought it a year ago.

What is the value?

The actual value from us english buyers may not be too much. I guess the toy-wave price is a price thats close to what people would pay for it since I believe this camera is already rather pricey.