Status
Not open for further replies.
Some kind of Beast mode
You bum! You stole the avatar I was going to ask for that you never made me. :p

What took you so long to ask? I was wondering happened to this guy's request..thought you didn't care anymore.

I didn't really want this specific avy though..my other one isn't working for some reason.

After watching the 50/50 Go-On Wings, i'll never see Go-On Silver the same way again.

Lurker
What took you so long to ask? I was wondering happened to this guy's request..thought you didn't care anymore.

I didn't really want this specific avy though..my other one isn't working for some reason.

Haha well I can't take it now, people will think I'm you and start to expect engaging conversations from me.

X1 Mask is still missing from all of this and it's pretty much blasphemy.

Yeah, they had SignalMan, Zuuban, AND RIO & MELE! why not X1 MASK!?!?!?!

Then again a while back i did hear a story that shortly after his episode the costume was either lost or badly damaged. I don't trust my source on that.
Who cares about a one shot character! Ninjaman damn it Ninjaman!!!

Lurker

And clean out your PM inbox, it's full and I got a question for you!

Some kind of Beast mode
Haha well I can't take it now, people will think I'm you and start to expect engaging conversations from me.

:laugh: That was really funny. :laugh:

Fucked up, you'd say that about yourself...but can't lie, that was funny.

Who cares about a one shot character! Ninjaman damn it Ninjaman!!!

Seriously, theres the PR nods and then the X1 topic...just drop it. That's just unneeded stress on yourself.

GoseiGreen should come back too then...but he's not...

And clean out your PM inbox, it's full and I got a question for you!

Hmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder who made it full?????????? :hmm::laugh:

I love how when Gai turns into Go-On wings everyone stops and stares, all except for Ahim who is just clapping away.

Status
Not open for further replies.