Black Ranger Battle: Second Round

Lynxara

Nice post!!
Five contenders have clawed their way to the top from each of the qualifying brackets, leaving you with the list above: a dream team of fan-favorite Black Rangers. In a perfect world, they'd all win and then shoot a team-up movie together.

Of course, this world is far from a perfect one. The four Rangers who get the most votes out of the second round will advance to the Battle's quarterfinal round. The voting will remain open for a maximum of one week, but may conclude early if a very clear top four emerges in the first two or three days.

At this point, it's anybody's game. No single character has dominated the early voting, though I've got my eye on some more than others. I expect people may have a harder time deciding how to vote this go-round, as a lot of really great characters are rubbing shoulders on this list.
 
He is doing pretty well (as expected), but I'm pretty sure there's still some votes outstanding. Right now the voting level is on par with the Showa poll, and the Heisei poll got considerably more traffic.
 
Wow, didn't expect Gai to get that many votes. I'm down right impressed. I'll admit though that the only reason I voted for Hyuga was his cameo in Gokaiger and Black Knight's amazing design. So yeah I can't complain.
 
It looks like all votes are in, and even if they aren't, we've got four contenders with a very clear lead over the rest of the pack. I don't think enough votes will turn up in the next 24 hours to really change anything. So, I'm going to go ahead and open up the semifinal voting.

(I called it a quarterfinal round earlier, but I misspoke. The next round should be called the semifinals.)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top