Best Kamen Rider Era- Showa or Heisei?

There's a diference between stating a preference, and outright denying that something is what it is, and you were doing the latter, at least to a lesser degree. you may not like the newer Kamen Riders, but that doesn't mean that they aren't Kamen Riders, they're just different from the older ones, but still Riders nonetheless. Saying that they are in name only does not warrant the idea that what you're saying is awesome or something everyone will agree upon. Also, apparently you aren't all that familiar with slang, but that's besides the point

No, sorry , that's how you interpret it. I stated my opinion. The end. Your obvious nazi-esque mind can't wrap around that. Since it is a disagreeing opinion than yours , you go apeshit. Because how dare someone have their own opinion or one that differs from you. Something you obviously cannot grasp that exists. Kamen Riders were , key word "were", past tense, meaning "used to be" a cyborg or mutant. Turning a MAN into a cyborg or whatever term you wish to use. That's not the case anymore. So check this man , I repeat in MY OPINION , oh look, there's that word again, it is Kamen Rider in name only. Try watching a Showa Kamen and you'll see what I mean. And also read my 1st post again " Are Hesei even Kamen Riders anymore ? Heh. In name only . far as I'm concerned" .."far as I'm concerned" = OPINION
 
No, sorry , that's how you interpret it. I stated my opinion. The end. Your obvious nazi-esque mind can't wrap around that. Since it is a disagreeing opinion than yours , you go apeshit. Because how dare someone have their own opinion or one that differs from you. Something you obviously cannot grasp that exists. Kamen Riders were , key word "were", past tense, meaning "used to be" a cyborg or mutant. Turning a MAN into a cyborg or whatever term you wish to use. That's not the case anymore. So check this man , I repeat in MY OPINION , oh look, there's that word again, it is Kamen Rider in name only. Try watching a Showa Kamen and you'll see what I mean. And also read my 1st post again " Are Hesei even Kamen Riders anymore ? Heh. In name only . far as I'm concerned" .."far as I'm concerned" = OPINION

Okay, fine, have your opinion. I'm perfectly fine with people have their own opinions, I never said I wasn't. on ther contrary, I implore people to have their own opinion. that original statement just seemed like a put-down of sorts/negative for negativity's sake
 
Okay, fine, have your opinion. I'm perfectly fine with people have their own opinions, I never said I wasn't. on ther contrary, I implore people to have their own opinion. that original statement just seemed like a put-down of sorts/negative for negativity's sake

Oh thank you for allowing me to have my own opinion, I couldn't have done it without your permission. I'll just leave you with a quote of mine. ..."Sometimes it's not what is said, but how it is interpreted" :buttrock:
 
rider needs to get back to its roots Ie Rider is Reconfigured by Dai Shocker who he then must Fight along with his hell army and a second rider a evil one Reconfigured from the Brother of the Hero Bring back Tachibana Tōbei

I think KR the First was done wrong

and a word on casting NO MORE IDOLS PLZ
if they bring back Black/RX again Kurata Must Play him and If Ichigo i brought back Fujioka Must play him
 
Fujioka is older and now he's not in shape. Kurata might still be able to do some things, but he's also aged.

For casting, I think casting someone who is capable should be a priority. There's also the thing about creating the story and then the toys instead of the toys and then the story that would help.

The thing is that I like 555 and Ryuki and my favorite is Double, so it's complicated.
 
so the results so far is 40% of votes towards Heisei
33% to likeing both eras
and a surprisingly low 24% of those who just like Heisei!
 
There's a diference between stating a preference, and outright denying that something is what it is, and you were doing the latter, at least to a lesser degree. you may not like the newer Kamen Riders, but that doesn't mean that they aren't Kamen Riders, they're just different from the older ones, but still Riders nonetheless. Saying that they are in name only does not warrant the idea that what you're saying is awesome or something everyone will agree upon. Also, apparently you aren't all that familiar with slang, but that's besides the point

That's ironic coming from you.

on topic considering that Kiva got me into Rider shows in the first place I'm biased towards Heisei the only Showa I've seen are the Blacks I did like the Next movie though.
 
If I could, I'd vote both, but since I can't, I say Heisei, if not simply for my mindset that new things tend to be better than old things due to natural progression and improvement

Talk about a decision that's based on an assumption. Jeeez... :laugh:

How about the mindset that "new things tend to stray far from what the original idea was"... :loltongue:
 
I'm sorry Double, Faiz, Blade, I just kind of liked riders more before they became walking Gadgets.


(Believe me its killing me to say this) :shakefist
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top