Best Character Development moment in a Tokusatsu Show

Wataru's character development is an extremely BETTER EXECUTION of the "wimp to hero" plot concept over Ryotaro's. That's primarily because even after Ryotaro matured in "Saraba Den-O," it still felt like to the audience that he didn't change much and that he'll still fall flat on his ass if someone pushes Ryotaro with their pinky finger..........while Wataru just gives you that badassery stare like he did in the last episodes of Kiva when he fought the Fangire suit-less......as well as when he approached Tsukasa in Decade.

In Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, season 1 when Trinni & Kimberly tried to save the Earth from pollution.

Why? Because I'm bored & wanted to pick the most idiotic thing I could possibly think of.

This forum needs a 'like' button like Facebook has.

Maybe to some, not to all. What I saw in Wataru was that there were times when he fell into slumps, regressing from past development(the whole "I'm King" mini-plot was especially bad, and just came out of nowhere), unlike Ryotaro who continuously developed without major halts, and I saw him as majorly different from how he was at the start, and definitely not weak anymore

IMO, it's more realistic and more satisfying to see a character go through slumps, even regressing a little, and then developing beyond his original limits. It's sorta like 2 steps forward, 1 step back. I don't like Ryotaro's non-stop development, simply because it's far less realistic than Wataru's. Not to mention their situations were vastly different. Wataru had far more **** to handle. If I were to pick who matured more, it'd definitely be Wataru.
 
As much as I love Phillip and Terui, I have to say......Todoroki.

I really want to say Hikawa for some reason, but I can't remember if he really developed at all during Agito. I mean, he is the man who never gives in. Fighting Angels in a artificial suit didn't frighten him, he just continued to fight, even when the G3 kept on failing, he kept on going to back to fight. And that was about it.

Back to Todoroki, in the beginning, Todoroki was just an apprentice Oni, but after Zanki had to retire because of his reoccuring health problem, Todoroki is forced to fight alone, without his mentor. He starts off as the weak link compared to Hibiki and Ibuki, and gets knocked around a bit, but as he goes through battles with Hibiki and Ibuki, Todoroki gradually becomes a competent fighter, worthy of carrying the mantle of an Oni. Just as things are going well, bam! Todoroki gets stomped on by an enormous Makamou, injuring his legs and forcing Zanki to become an Oni once again, despite his heart problems. He later learns that Zanki had died and used a forbidden spell to leave his soul on earth until Todoroki could be an Oni again. Can you imagine the shock it must be to see your mentor fight until he died, and then use a spell to keep himself on earth until you could fight again ? Talk about a burden to bear. But finally, Todoroki fights to make sure he can give Zanki a proper sendoff, and truly live up to his masters expectations. Becoming the Oni he was meant to be all along.

Seconded! :buttrock:
 
Wataru's character development is an extremely BETTER EXECUTION of the "wimp to hero" plot concept over Ryotaro's. That's primarily because even after Ryotaro matured in "Saraba Den-O," it still felt like to the audience that he didn't change much and that he'll still fall flat on his ass if someone pushes Ryotaro with their pinky finger..........while Wataru just gives you that badassery stare like he did in the last episodes of Kiva when he fought the Fangire suit-less......as well as when he approached Tsukasa in Decade.

He fought them with his >=3 face. And when he first met Tsukasa, he met him with his =3 face. But when he resolved to kill Tsukasa because that hair-flipper "failed" his mission, he put back on his >=3 face.

His >=3 face is his GAME face. lol

Because Seto Koji is badass. Not to mention better looking than Takeru Satoh.

I disagree. I LOVE Takeru Satoh. Despite Seto Koji being this really cute-looking model actor with a natural =3 face, Takeru Satoh has the innocent voice of a shy guy (not to be confused with the things from the Mario series) and the acting skills of every Imagin who possessed him incorperated into his other roles.

It's funny to see Takeru Satoh act tough WITHOUT Momotaros possessing him.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtAncSbpkvI[/ame]

LOOK AT HIS ~NYA~ FACE!!

Edit: I really wanted to contribute to this thread, but i was so focused on this that I forgot what I was gonna contribute...all I can say is...Kenzaki Kazuma is my personal favorite. i'd explain it....when I remember it. >_<
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top