Battle of the Apollos!

Shougo B'Stard

Would like to change his avatar
Oh, yeah! It's battle of the Apollos.

Apollo Creed (Rockys 1 to 4)

Original Recipe Apollo Geist (1974's Kamen Rider X)

Kentucky Grilled Apollo Geist (Kamen Rider Decade)

Swinton Sawyer (Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters From Beverly Hills)

Apollo Canuck (the superhero Forever Knight becomes when he's had too much to drink and is hopped up on Tim Horton's)
 
It's a tough call between the Geists. I like what they're doing so far. They kept the important parts, and in 2 episodes he's already been a far more interesting opponent than Narutaki, not that that takes much effort. Too bad we aren't getting an X-Rider World with Hayami instead of the Amazon one, which looks alright... but come on! X-Rider World with Hayami. Decade & X-Rider team up, that's how you write out Apollo Geist. Ultimately it's going to depend on how he is defeated. The original had a great run and not one, but two kickass final episodes. So it's original flavor, though I like this new grilled version a lot.
 
Awesome poll.

I'm with original Apollo Geist. Always has been one of my fav classic Rider villians.

I do really like the one in Decade aswell, he just seems so fucking awesome. Infact, I'd probally consider him the coolest villian in New Gen Rider to be honest. I like him that much.
 
Since I haven't seen the old Apollo Geist, I'm gonna have to go with the Decade version, which to me, is definitely a step in the right direction of what future Heisei villain general's should be like. Well... not an exact copy, but you get the drift. =3
 
Even though I've never seen X, i'm gonna go with the old apollo geist, cos so far he's lasted longer than new geist XD
 
To be honest, I never seen Kamen Rider X... I'm sure he is awesome.

I'm going to have to go with Decade.

Black and Black RX vs Apollo Geist = :buttrock:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top