Bargain fun!

Undrave

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Yesterday I was at Toys 'R' Us and I picked up Pac Pix for DS for only 4 $CAN! It's a fun game and while I wouldn't have spent over 20 dollars over it, for 4 bucks I think I got my money's worth of fun!

Anybody else got stories of bargain bin games that turned out pretty fun?
 
A while ago I snagged Sega PC Games.. "House of the Dead" "House of the Dead 2" and "Sega Rally" each for just £1 Beat that!! :anime:

It's just a shame Sega Rally didn't work very well.. :disappoin
 
I didn't pick it up (show's how broke I am), but K Mart had Metroid Prime pinball for $3.50 a couple weeks back. There's a steal if I've ever seen one
 
most of the GBA games that i own are from the bargain bin.

Look at my collection on Gamespot. Same SN as here.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top